2009-08-10

Theory of HAMETSU - 1st contact




Hey guys, this is takano32.

We'll publish a new copy book that will be generated by xeroxed in Comick Marcket 76!!

This is Hacker's Cafe's first DOUJINSHI!! ( whoo! whoo!


Comick Marcket is held on Tokyo Ariake BigSight annually.

This year, @ssig33 and @itkz (Hacker's Cafe Members) win the right to make a booth!!
And we'll come up with them, thank you.

Theory of HAMETSU - 1st contact will be sold in the booth, 15 August.
We Hacker's Cafe members will be with you if you attend the booth whose ID is "P-54a".

Thank you and enjoy summer vacation.

1 comment:

sorority dolls said...

After being diagnosed with ovarian cancer, my husband of 25 years ran off with my secretary and stole all of my money. My credit score is down to nothing. Can anyone out there help me raise my credit score? norris4756@aol.com