2009-11-08

Firefox Developers Conference 2009 in Japan

Hi, this is takano32.

Today, 8th November, Firefox Developers Conference 2009 is held at Ohtemachi in Japan.
Many Firefox developers participate in this conference.

I also participate in this conference and have a good time.
I take many photos in this conference. I paste below some of photos Im interested in particular.

Super Foxkeh Stack!



At the Entrance!

Super Eating Cake!



This is Firefox birthday cake!



And, good eating!



Thanks for eating, @amachang!

Super Firefox 5th birthday!



I answered anquete and got light.
And I use that in this event.






Wow, we have Firefox lights and they are lighting up floor! It's beautifull!!




The movie celebrating 5th birthday also streamed! Cool!



Firefox 5th birthday event in Japan may be fastest.
Firefox hackers participate this season event will have a same kind of good experience.
May the Firefox be with you! See ya!

No comments: